Question

merkd

Why is my score dropping each month?
I just noticed on my Discover card statement my FICO score has dropped from 808 in November, to 781 as of the end of March. I have not done anything differently besides this semesters student loans. I have no idea whats causing the drop. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

The reason for lowering of score on the Discover statement was;
"PROPORTION OF LOAN BALANCES TO LOAN AMOUNTS IS TOO HIGH"
The balances of your non-mortgage installment loans (such as auto or student loans) are high compared to your original loan amounts. As you pay down your loan your balance decreases, which reduces the proportion.

How is your utilization?  This is something that would affect your score if nothing else has changed.  If you pay down your card to below 9% before the statement cuts you might see your score go up.

merkd

I usually pay off my card just before min due date so I do not think thats the issue. I have called a million places and can not seem to get an answer. Everyone eaither wants money to talk or tells me to call someone else. 

This drop is really stressing me out as I have worked hard to get above 800.