Question

SueDeBo

Why is my savings amount so inaccurate?
I have over $60,000 in a savings account, and over $700,000 in investments, why does my savings only $10,000?

Most Helpful Response

I believe you are looking at an advertisement that is trying to tell you that it found $10,000 in savings if you switch to a specific credit card. You didn't actually link all your asset account to Credit Karma did you? I believe that to be a horrible risk, having your account access codes stored on someone else' server sitting there ready to be hacked. I'm sure CK takes measures to protect our data but that seems to be putting too much out there...