Question

Christloves

Why is my personal info ere different between the two credit bureau's?

credit scored dropped dramatically

Equafax dropped my score almost 53 points.  I don't understand that logic.  The Transunion is 755 why did the other agency Equafax bottom out from Excellent to Fair.  This seems wishy washy credit karma...  I have been paying ontime and using several different cards.  No inquiries at all..

They are separate companies and may receive different info on you. If you find incorrect info then you need to dispute it with the credit bureau that is listing it. Transunion Equifax and Experian all have website where you can correct your credit reports.