Question

Jabkids

Why is my old vehicle still on my report when it is paid off

It is time for you to do some reading about credit. Trust me, the time spent reading is a great investment in yourself and the best of all, reading costs you very little, but can save you big money in the future. I am not going to directly answer your question as you can easily find your answer by learning general credit topics, but I will tell you to NEVER try to remove accounts closed in good standing, it would hurt your credit. In fact, don't try to do anything with your credit until you have done some thorough reading and have a good understanding of the workings of credit.