Question

SkinnyChef

Why is my information not actually updating?
i made a large payment on a credit card, over a month ago, and opened a new credit card two months ago and neither of these things have been reflected in my CreditKarma account. how long does it typically take for these types of changes to be reflected here?

My credit limit has increased, but is not reflected, my credit usage has dropped, but is not reflected.

Credit Karma is here to teach about credit and help users to learn the skills to Build their credit score.  It is not a credit bureau that has to keep track of your accounts.