Question

icandy1

Why is my husband account still showing on my credit report?
I had myself removed as an authorized user on my husband credit card about 3 month ago but it is still showing on my credit as of 3/30/17.

If you are a authorized user on a credit account and you have yourself removed, it does not deactivate on your credit report merely with being removed at the credit card company.   You will need to file a dispute with the (each) credit burear to request that it be removed.   As you were an authorized user and not a co-applicant, you are not responsible for the debt itself.   The fact that you were removed at the credit card company just means they will cease reporting this account on your behalf to the credit bureau.