Question

daniellegaydon26

why is my criedit score under my maiden name since i have been married for 7 years?
i have been married for 7 years i have had bank accounts, credit cards, payments etc through my married name i dropped my maiden name it does not appear on any of my statements but when i got on here to check my credit score i couldnt do that with my married name i had to use my maiden name. i have dont the research it take up to 6 months for credit unions to be notified then my question is how after 7 years it still hasnt changed my license and my SS card all have my married name on them and have had it since 2007. what can i do to fix this is dont need my credit to show under my maiden name

Previous names a problem

I have been married 3 times and I went by my Middle name almost all my life. Uncle Sam decided that I had to use my first name on legal documents so this accounts for a couple more aka names. I have a loan that is open and I still owe money on in a previous name. It doesn't even show up as an auto or Rv mortgage loan. All my financial stuff is under the same Social security number. Why is it that Credit Karma doesn't see the whole picture. There is no place on the profile to list your maiden, and previous names.

also I don't see how this qualifies as a "contact us" for this site!

Most Helpful Response

ugh

I'm having the same problem :/ 

I'm having the same problem!