Question

frankbento

Why is my credit score the lowest with TransUnion. (Experian, Equifax)
Nothing bad at all on any reports

Most Helpful Response

TransUnion uses a different scoring model than the other two.  Also, it depends on if all your creditors are reporting to TU or not.  Each creditor has the right to decide (a) if they are going to report data (b) who they report to (c) what date each month they send their reports.  Each bureau charges creditors for the right to report to them, and some creditors can't afford to use all three.  Also, each bureau has different standards and guidelines and TU's might be more burdensome than the others.  Our company used to report only to Experian.  We now report to all three, but TU had the most hoops to jump through and an incredibly huge contract we had to sign.  That might scare off some of the creditors.

frankbento

Still a little bit of nothing!

Trans union not up to date

Trans union is not up to date with their info on me. That's why my score is low. I've looked over the report. 

Markpaul68

Transunion doesn't update info very well. If you call to dispute it with them, they want money or they give you a hard time and blame everyone else.

maureen

how do I get my score back up with trans union?

"Great answer"!

That's an answer!

Equifax?

How do i get to see my report on that ?

Ive gone directly to all the websites in the past and ive seen all my charges on here im missing a few..

please help.