Question

SLR7117

Why is my credit score so low when my credit report card is good?
My credit utilization is an A, payment history C, age of credit history B, totals accounts is A, credit inquiries B, derogatory marks A. But my overall grade is a D and my score is 619.

I can't see your report, but from what you've put in your email, I'm guessing you have late payments, which hurts a lot.  To learn how your credit score is calculated, visit www.myfico.com or www.credit.about.com.  Also, be aware this website is just for fun & education, it is not the end-all & be-all for your credit scores.  The only credit scores that count are your FICO scores.  This is just a tool to monitor  your overall financial health and to learn more about credit.  Best of luck!