Question

KMilly90

Why is my credit score so low?
I have excellent credit card utilization (0% - $2000), no lates, no derogatory makrs... only negative showing is age of accounts (3years) and 9 hard inquiries. I'm 25 which is why my credit age isn't very high, my scores are in the 650s which seems awfully low considering. Any advice?

I suggest you re-read the articles here.  You have only one credit card?  My score was low with only one card.  Now (about 4 years after joining this site) I have acquired a few more cards, my utilization is generally low, and I was recently able to buy a new car at very low interest, which is something I couldn't have dreamt of when I joined.  Reading the articles here and putting the suggestions into practice ,have helped me to build my score. That is what CK is for.