Question

Jimbo909

Why is my credit score on Transunion so much lower than my Experian score by 140 pts.

As is explained in the articles on this site (which is here to TEACH about credit) few creditors report to more than one credit bureau, so each credit bureau has different information.  They also have different methods of calculating credit scores. And there is no ONE method of calculation that is to be considered best.  Gaining knowledge about credit sure takes a lot of stress out of making financial decisions so I'm happy I took the time to read the articles here, especially since I enjoy a very good credit score now.