Question

creditmaster51

why is my credit score not over 800
All other credit reporting has me over 800 but credit karma. I have to believe that there wrong for some reason . I can't trust there advice if they can't get my credit score right

Carefully read the section that talks about how the credit scores are calculated.  There are literally hundreds of different scoring models and they are all different.  The only one that counts is your FICO score.

Credit score of 771 disputed--s/b > 800

1.  Credit inquiries (grade C) were in connection with finding a FL mortgage.

2.  I do not recognize DFS/WebBank--never inquired or did business with it.

3.  I do not recognize CREDCO--never inquired or did business with it.

4.  Experian, Equitable and TransUnion all gave me scores over 800.

5.  It appears that the score 771 is an introductory score assigned to all new prospects.