Question

rosanna1

Why is my credit score higher on my discover statement than with credit karma?

Higher is better

This is probably because Credit Karma only reports on 1 of the 3 major credit reporting Agencies. I know my score between the three varies as much as 37 points between the lowest and the highest.

All CK reports is Transunion, Equifax and Experian are not reported. Discover may give you and average betwwen the three or simply report one of the other credit agencies.

Bare in mind, the score you are getting is the Fico score. FICO is the creator of the most widely used score  Fico ( Formerly known as Fair Isaac Corporation)

Regardless, remember that as of 11/2013  Fico did put in place an open Access policy, so you can go look for yourself now.

I want to amend a correction

You still have to pay, Credit Card providers are the ones with free access.