Question

Austicity

Why is my credit score going down when I'm removing old accounts off of it?
My credit score went up on the first old account I removed, but every one I've taken off since has caused my score to go down.

You have been on here long enough to have read the articles and learned how credit works (the purpose of this site) yet you are closing accxounts and wondering why your score is dropping??? Read and learn!!  The more credit accounts you have, the better.

Your affecting your AAoA when accounts get removed. Why are you actively removing accounts?

You are willingly working toward destroying your credit. You shouldn't try to work on things without reading first.