Question

jm042054

Why is my credit score dropping? I have 0 balances, I pay in full, 2 new credit lines .
My score was up in the 657 range and now in the 648 range. I don't understand.

New Credit Lines

The 2 new credit cards may have dropped your score. This usually happens, specially if your income is still the same, because now you have a higher debt allowance.  But don't worry. The score usually levels back up once they see that the new lines of credit are not being abused.  Make sure to stay within 30% (35% if you really have to) of the credit limits and make your payments on time.