Question

tjones366

Why is my credit score different online than the mobile app? Mobile app is higher than online

Most Helpful Response

Sorry for the confusion. This discrepancy is related to the redesign of our website, which is being released gradually. The redesigned website features the VantageScore 3.0. The app has not yet been updated to the new score model. It will be soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

steveindallas

Thanks for the info. Can you tell us which score is correct? The app or the website?

Thanks!

My score on my app shows the correct information but the website is slower to update...Seems backward but that is what I see

credit report company

All the credit reporting company don't excally have your current information. Some creditors report faster than others. It is just matter if time if it catching up. I use to work for a company that I had to fill out forms based on who paid what on time it had late payments too. If you want a current score call the credited company you want them to update your file by law they have to do it..... Hope this helped.

tonyburt

The OP is talking about scores both from Credit Karma.  One via the mobile app and one via the website.  I am also affected by this and a quick google search shows NUMEROUS threads about this on this site.  They all seem to have been started in December.  I'm guessing the app has a glitch and they don't know it yet.

They are probably updating

at different times...  Just a thought.