Question

Xi2uf10x

Why is my credit score different from my phone app? My app has a lower score than the regular site.
Which one is accurate? The app or the regular site?

Same issue

I have the same issue except that my score is a 100 pts higher on my phone app than the PC website.  Also, the website looks much different and a week ago, my credit score matched to what is on my phone app.

Most Helpful Response

Same Problem

I haven't logged on from a computer in a long time. Just did today and I also have this issue, but my phone app is 100 pts higher than on here. A lot of the info reported on the pc is completely inaccurate too. I know my score is what is on the app because I also get my score through discover every month and the two are comparable.

Why

This website don't give the right information about your credit because when you call the credit company they tell you something different about your scores and I need the right scores posted and I check daily for my scores

Credit scores between major credit

I don't know who's right when applying for credit