Question

Kloppcowboy

Why is my credit score decreasing but I haven't had negative against my credit
My score was up to 780 in April but is slowly decreasing with each month...I haven't had any hard checks and no negative marks ..... I would think it should gradually get higher but what do I know.....Truthfully this is alarming to me and if nothing changes I will be in the negative numbers....

Since only you can see your credit information here, it is going to have to be you that finds the answer and that can be done once you learn how credit works.  Read the articles here since teaching about credit IS the purpose of Credit Karma, make any needed changes and your score should go ujp, as mine has.