Question

Rugford5

Why is my credit score decreasing?
Ever since returning to work last July, I have been paying my bills before due dates, or on time> I now have a Capital One unsecured credit card, which I have paid far in advance of scheduled payments. I have been very diligent on paying all my current bills, yet my score keeps going down. This is quite discouraging for me, and I would like to know how my score is determined. Obviously, all. the positive things I have been doing are affecting my score negatively. Can you tell me why?

Start looking at your FICO scores, it costs money to do so, but it is worth it. I do not trust Vantage scores and apparantely most lenders don't either, because most use FICO.