Question

KaylenSN

Why is my credit poor? I was underage when I have a loan/ bad credit.
I shouldn't have any credit other than the one loan that has been reported on time

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over very thoroughloy and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting it.  You can usually do this online. Make checking your credit reports an annual ritual because errors are not un common and only you can spot the errors that are messing up your credit.