Question

kholmes0429

why is my credit karma profile not showing all my open credit card accounts?
I have an open and active credit card and it does not show up on my profile. How can I have a full understanding of my credit if not all the factors are being considered? Please help?

Most Helpful Response

Credit Card companies are not required to report your account information to the credit bureaus.  If they do happen to report your information  if can be to only one credit agency , two or all of them.   It all depends.

Have you called the Credit card company up to see if they report to TransUnion as the info here at CreditKarma comes from them.

Have you checked to see if the creditcard info is on your TransUnion report?

Good Luck.