Question

venessam

Why is my credit cards showing an extra account that I do not have?
It is making my account look like I owe more than I do. I did get a credit report in the mail from Trans union and it isn't on there. I would like this taken off so I can see my true credit score. I am trying to buy a house and I would like to know my real credit score!

Most Helpful Response

If something shows up here, but not on your TransUnion report, then don't sweat it.  When you apply for a mortgage, the lender will pull a tri-merge report from all three bureaus.  They don't pull any information from Credit Karma, so they can't see what is on this site.  If you want to know your true credit score, (the score your potential lenders will see) you can purchase your FICO score at www.myfico.com.  FICO is the only score mortgage lenders use.  The scores you see here are not the same at all.  With all that being said, if you have an issue with this website, send an email to support@creditkarma.com.  Best of luck!