Question

Stat312

Why is my credit card utilization wrong?
I paid off all of my credit cards down to a zero balance more than a week before the next update on my report and it is still showing that I have balances on my report. Why is that and how can it be changed. To me this is false information on my report.

Really

Lets See, 

These are just a guess but the Cycle works something Like this 

Day 1 - Send in a Payment to Credit Card Company Today.

Day 6 - Company receives Payment

- Also Company Reports to the Credit Bureaus once a month and  they did it here before the monies post to your account.

Day 7 - Company Post Payment to your Account

( Wait till the next batch that is transmitted to the credit Bureaus 30 days now )

Day 36 - You get your Credit Karma update ( nothing new, crap this sucks wait another 7 days )

Day 37 - Credit Bureaus get account update and post to your Credit Report

Day 44 - Credit Karma updates again  and you see your accounts showing correct utilization. 

Now that is 44 days,  could be a bit Shorter in time ,  Could be much Longer in time.   It all depends on 100's of things.

Chill out,  you know it's paid off,  be happy