Question

Bocoton7

Why is my account not showing any credit history? I have financed several things using my SS number

Check with the institutions that you have financed through, and make sure they report to all 3 credit bureaus. Some smaller banks may not report, or only report to 1 of the 3 bureaus. I would go to annualcreditreport.com and pull through all 3 to make sure CK isn't messed up. It is free, not a hard inquiry, and straight from the bureaus. If these don't work, you will need to contact each bureaus and have them dig deeper.