Question

1101gucci

Why is it that my positive accounts are only reported to one credit bureau?
I have 2 paid off student loans with Sally Mae in positive accounts on my transunion report. My transunion report is "very good" and I believe it's because of this positive account. Is it possible that I can get this account put on experion and Equifax? It would really help those scores. The student loan is kind of old but it would look good on all my reports. If it can be done how do I go about doing it?

Each creditor chooses which credit bureau they report to and few report to more than one credit bureau.  There is really nothing we can do about that, except work on making sure the items on our credit reports are correct and in excellent standing.  These are well covered in the articles on this site which are really worth taking the time to read and absorb since the information will benefit us for the rest of our lives.