Question

majoretteahs12

Why is it taking so long for CK to connect to all of my credit card accounts?
It has literally been 4 days and every time I log on to CK, my accounts won't connect. Help me please! It doesn't say connection issue, or sorry there was a problem, the clock thing just spins and spins and spins and spins....what do I do? I have 3 different accounts that I would like to connect but this is bogus!

Ditto

My account has been doing it for weeks. I have been going back and forth with credit karma support for weeks with no resolution to the problem as of yet.