Question

bubbasherri

why is it important to connect your accounts
Why is it important to connect your accounts?

Most Helpful Response

bubbasheri

Not only dont I think it is important, I think it is a bad idea.

You should already be able to look at your accounts at the individual credit card companies sites.

By connecting them on Credit Karma: All I can figure you are doing is putting all your data on yet another server that doesnt serve you.  It serves others.  Why do it?

If there is a real advantage to it, I would love to hear it.

Rich

Why Connect Accounts

When I couldn't readily find an answer to this question, I knew it probably was not a good idea.  I had to go looking to find the answer.  Please place to find answers of course is from the consumer.

Didn't make since to connect all my accounts on one site to me either.  Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Lila

can't find where you connect accounts

Where do you you connect accounts, so difficult to find!