Question

nanatutu2

Why is Equifax showing I pay my bills late? Transunion is 100%. I never miss my payments,

Most Helpful Response

RE: Question

In my experience, there should be a slight difference between what your Experian vs Transunion, scores will show. They should be simialr, but not 100% the same due to various factors the individual companies place on the process of considering youre individual "credit worthy" score.  However if one is reporting you as "late" vs the other,  I would suggest to ensure you are paying everyone ontime, (before the due date) I understand that sounds stupid at first,  But I work for GE Capital, and can tell you that often when customers setup on "bill pay" via the local bank they use, the bank will essentially write out a check for you, and send in it the mail (which often is recieved late)  If you are not using that type of service, I would suggest contacting the agency directly who is reporting you as "late" They will be able to advise "who" is reporting you late, or validate any other known issues, which may be causing the problem. 

I would imagine this will be a fairly easy issue to justify.  I personally killed my credit score as a young person, but have spent 15 years rebuilding to "excellent" status.   Best of luck! 

i don't get it

i pay my biill on time but my report don;t show it 

Payment

Yes