Question

wtruelove1965

WHY is Credit Karma showing late payments when the Credit Bureau does not?
I noticed this when Credit Karma first added Equifax to their site. It shows I have almost 50 late payments on CK, but when I check on my Equifax credit report from a credit monitoring site, it does not show I have ANY. I've repeatedly emailed CK customer support about this - the first time was told that it was an error showing non-reporting credit accounts as late and that they were aware of it and it would soon be fixed. Now I'm told I need to dispute it with the credit bureau, but how do I do that WHEN THERE'S NOTHING ON THEIR END to dispute??? They are not the ones showing the late payments - Credit Karma is. Is anyone else having this problem????"

Most Helpful Response

I'm having this same issue today.  I've emailed credit karma but haven't gotten a response yet.  I pulled my equifax credit report from the equifax site scared that something had happened, but it shows all perfect.

JessM

Me too. Credit Karma is showing late payments on my Equifax report. The thing that really upsets me is I actually called the creditors AND the credit bureau and they both said there are NO late payments on my report anywhere. Credit Karma really needs to look into this. I appreciate a free monitoring service, but do expect my information to be at least CLOSE to accurate and not scare me like that!!