Question

Negigirl05

why is Credit Karma score different from transunion score
Credit Karma states their scores are informed by the Transunion scores yet when I just got rejected after applying for a credit card and they sent me a rejection letter along with my credit score (also from Transunion and recently pulled therefore up to date) it said a completely different score? The difference was almost 30 points. If both are using Transunion why are the scores so different?

Karma Not Accurate

Because Credit Karma is totally Inaccurate and they and no ligitemate business uses them to make decisions on any loan or credit. They are all about avertising. What seemes strange to me is that they stste that they use the same score as Transunion. My Actual Transunion score shows 51 points higher than Credit Karma- I am baffled too!