Question

Tolli

Why is credit karma NOT ACCURATE to Experian/ Trans Union/ Equifax?

off trans union negative

trans union removed a negative and it shows here on credit karma still

how come

Seriously...

Transunion has that certain cards exist but the balance on their report had been wrong for... two months now (I think). They tell me I have 0 balances on all my credit cards and that I need to spend more. Nope. I have a little under 10% utilized- not going to drive myself into credit card debt to please TransUnion. 

Also, they tell me that my student loans are closed accounts now (don't I wish) because they've been hopped over to another processor by the Govt and that negatively effects me. (Yay!) 

Also, I have a much disputed debt (not mine, they can't validate, no assistance from anyone! Not Atty General, not the BBB, not the CBs GAH) on here- guess what? Did you know that I factor? That's funny... I didn't even know that I had any receivables!

Page after page of incorrect data.