Question

Shad0wguy

Why is Credit Karma Equifax score different from Mint Equifax score?
Since the update my scores have dropped dramatically. On top of this my score on Mint.com which is provided by Equifax differs from the equifax score shown by Credit Karma. If the scores differ how can I know I can trust them to be accurate?

Most Helpful Response

also i had a 696 score on credit karma then it droped to 655 dont trust them ask them to check  my score again no reply

credit karma scores are not accurate

Hi Shad0wguy,

Credit Karma provides the Equifax VantageScore 3.0. It sounds like Mint provides another score model. You can email their support team to ask which model they provide. Scores calculated using different formulas are "apples to oranges". They both produce valid scores.