Question

MAGNETIC3

WHY IS CREDIT HISTORY ONLY 5YRS AND 10MONTHS?I'VE HAD MYDISCOVER CARD FOR ABOUT 16 YRS.

Most Helpful Response

Depends on who they report to.

Not all credit accounts are reported to all three credit bureaus.  The information on this site comes from what is reported to Transunion. Your Discover card likely is not.  To find out which ones it is reported on contact annualreport.com to get copies of all three credit repeorts.  Look them over carefully to see if there are any errors, also.  Those you want to dispute.

You might contact Discover to see if they would report this card activity on Transunion.  They may not, but it's worth the try. 

That is WAY outdated

And should not be there by law.  If you want that removed, if you want that removed... call me...

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy