Question

Sundownisbeautiful

Why is credit high w/ this site but only in 600's w/ Experian?
I was searching for consolidation loan of 30,000. Tried two places and both were Nos. One said too low rate, that was w/ Experian and they have me over 100 points lower than Credit Karma does. That was a shocker to see. I have already tried to fix it up. They are tight wads. BUT then Discover told me Yes, just send proof of income. I send proof of almost 70,000 a year and I had to call them to get the answer was changed. I was told no because of debt to income even though the so called Loss was mileage as a sub-contracted courier, no real monetary loss. Forget Discover, they are liars. AND they SMACKED my rating by -32 points too. I am very unhappy w/ those folks. I realize I went off topic a bit, sorry :)

The purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people how to build a good credit score and to use credit wisely.  All the scores here are just examples based on the Transunion information and the score here is not reported to anyone, but are useful for you to use with the site's financial tools so you can see the effects of certain transactions on your credit score. But all that information is strictly fo your own use.  None of us can see anything on your account.