Question

Alechr10

why is american express still on my acct as a charge off .
I really need for this to come off. I have paid what I was suppose to, and its still on all my reports, but Equifax its the worst. I have talked to them many of times, I have disputed it. but nothing has happen. I cant get my score up or anything , get another house for myself and son. Its really bad, please help. Thank you.Why is American express still on my acct as a charge off . i went to over sea to war. and they did this to me. its been on my acct for a while now, and suppose to be off, Equifax has this on my credit report to. My score is low.

my score

equifax has my credit score as 597 , so how is my score more with credit karma. I like credit karma score, can you help me with equifax and the other credit companies please.