Question

Tonnie31

Why is a credit card not showing on my credit report?
I have had an unsecured credit card with capital one for 6 months. I have made my payments on time every month. Why is it still showing no credit cards on my report?

Contact capital one and ask them why they are not reporting to the credit bureaus.

It may be reporting to the

wrong account.  A simple typo can make this happen. And human error is usually the culprit.

Call the number on the back of your card and ask them to verify all your info because its not showing up on yoru credit report.  They should be able to straighten it out for you.