Question

Opalaized

Why is a bill in collections removed in Transunion but not Equifax?
I recently got an updated version of my credit report and I noticed that Transunion reported the removal of a bill in collections. However, Equifax still says I have 1 bill in collections? The two scores and reports have been relatively the same since I joined Credit Karma up until now. Should I contact Equifax with this issue or should I just hold off for a week for an updated version of my credit report? I'm relatively new to credit karma and monitoring my credit in general and I'm just confused on how I should tackle this situation.

Wait a week, but know that Equifax and Transunion are two different credit bureaus, with two different sets of policies, etc. 

Opalaized

Okay, thank you for your help I really appreciate it!