Why I have to send a copy of my passport to Credit Karma
Credit Karma says "We're sorry, but the answers you provided did not match the information on your credit report. "
I cannot believe they ask me to send a copy of my passport. Passport information is very important and personal. It's very risky to send a copy to anyone. If the answers I provided did not match the information on my credit report, Credit Karma can ask me to change my information, but they don't.
BTW, the information I provide to them is correct. It's my information. Someone comes to me and says your information is wrong. Are they joking? I successfully use the same information to Log in "Experian". Why "Experian" doesn't say my information is wrong.
I feel extreme uncomfortable about Credit Karma's request.