Question

ludiedog

Why have you stopped showing the amounts that I owe on credit cards?

they show mine. go to credit report, and where it lists your accounts, click on credit cards (it's a link). it will list your credit cards and their balanaces.

Question

I just paid off almost all of my credit cards weeks ago - why does this not reflect on this website?

pennstate04

keep in mind companies only report once a month, and typically they will report the balance as of the end of your last billing statement. depending on when your payment was made, it may take 30-45 days for your credit report to show the updated amounts. 

Possible Answer...?

I could be wrong, but I believe that the credit card companies are slow to report to the credit bureaus. Credit Karma can only "update" and show what has been reported to the Bureaus. I'm not trying to defend any of these companies, howerver I have spoke with several friends that work in financial instutions and this is what they have told me. One instance was a couple had paid off their home and it took 3 months for it to appear on their credit scores that the loan had been paid in full and the account closed.

I hate to say just be paitent, but just be paitent....

Just my two cents...

-Andrew

Hi ludiedog,

We now show your accounts from 2 credit bureaus. You can view them from each credit report (ex: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport/transunion#accounts) or via your linked accounts (ex: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/spending/static).

Danettex3

I would also like to the know the answer to that question?  Why have you stopped providing account balances???