Question

zaxie2

why have you reduced my score for a reported account closure tha transpired a year ago???
mortgage account was closed solely because I opened a different mortgage account with lower interest rate. Why is a penalty assessed to my credit rating???

Is the new mortgage account showing up as well?  If not, then perhaps that mortgage company doesn't report to TransUnion and now it appears (to TU) that you've closed a good account and have "lost" that available credit.  That's the only thing I can think of without seeing your account etc.  By the way, I'm not with Credit Karma, so if you have a specific question for them about this website, I'd call the customer help line.  This forum is more for general advice from the community, not from Credit Karma techs.  :)