Question

zaknaji

Why hasn't my credit score gotten better after a year of doing everything right
I have one CC and used everyday paid in full each month. SL paid monthly balance decrease (Not by much) cleared the bad of my credit report. Problem is my credit score plateaued and only moves a few points up or down in the last year. What am i doing wrong or what can i do to improve it faster.

Most Helpful Response

Have you read the articles provided by this site, since credit education is the focus here?  Only one credit card isn't going to build credit very well.  The more available credit you have, the higher your score can go.

zaknaji

one CC payed in full monthly 50K student loan paid in time montly and sometime s more then minimum. All debt paid off other then student loan and pretty much nothing else bad. I can not get another card due to my score so what am I supposed to do. I did read pretty much alot and nothing mentioned is working. Maybe it is working just painfully slow.