Question

duggerdude

Why hasnt my capitol one secured card shown up?
Capitol one says they report the secured card to all 3 credit companies. They told me my first statement was june 17 and that they report the same day to the Bureaus. It's now the 24th and my credit karma was updated today yet still no capitol one card. Wtf?

Is this a brand new account? It's likely that it will take a few more weeks before it is fully reflected on your credit reports and Credit Karma. There can be a lag in the updating. This is not unusual. 

Citi advantage card

Citi advantage card  last four digits 7574  with a limit of $6500 is not shown which would increase my score. Please add, it is 10 months old