Question

thegirloverthere

Why hasn't my Cap One card shown up on my report after 5 months?
I got a CapOne QS1 MC back in July 2015. I've been waiting patiently to see it show on my report, but nothing yet! I knew it could take up to 90 days, but I've had 5 billing cycles by this point! Why wouldn't this be showing up? (I've checked all 3 bureaus) I've even received a pretty significant CLI after the 3rd statement cut and still nothing. Is there anything I can do to make it show up? Should I talk to someone at CapOne about it?

Call Capital One.