Question

tracy0924

Why hasn't my account been updated?
I received a letter from Lexington Law Firm in Oct that 6 things had been removed from my transunion account but there is no update here on credit karma! WHY? Site states that it uses transunion but there is no update. Site also states that this is updated weekly but NO UPDATE!!

SCORE ISSUES

My KC account score has not updated in the last few months and other score sites show that my score in 100 points higher. Why

while CK will update weekly each individual credit bearu updates once every 30 days and depending on when TU updated say Oct 5th but the your report wasn't fixed till the 9th then you have to wait till nov 5th for it to update and reflect accurately so give it till end of nov- dec 1st and by then it should reflect correctly depending on when the date fell it takes 30-60 days