Question

drayegon

why hasmy numbers drpped

lowered numbers

You have listed my credit report as low as 714 and you are still showing I owe CITI 5000 when last week I paid off everyone of my creditcards. You have one more chance to get my credit numbers up to what the real numbers are. The same I see it else where like 345 or 352 Or I will post all your mistakes and leave your service.....dray

I pay off owing balances but they do not

SHOW on my reports I paid over 9000 dollars in the last month but it does not show on any of my accounts. what gives  dray get my payments too show.

Nobody on this site can see your information, so we can't answer the question.  This forum is for users such as yourself.