Question

Jayboxer

why has syncb/luxury been added to my report?
I've seen similar questions asked but not with this card title. I haven't seen much of an answer for the other similar questions either.

This "syncb/luxury" credit card showed up on my credit card summary all of the sudden. It says it has a credit limit of $4000. I have not applied for any such card. It looks as if there are no purchases on it, but my initial concern is some kind of credit fraud. If anyone knows some kind of legitimate explanation for this it would be greatly appreciated, and would bring my anxiety level back down to a normal level :) Thanks!

This just would not be considered fraud; but identity theft; is you did not authorize such transactions. Get their number and give them a call and see what is going on. Order a copy of your credit report to see exactly what is on your credit file. Good luck my friend.

tbdc

You didn't say call Credit Pro....