Question

gnorris1

why has my score dropped points in 2 weeks
what caused my credit score to drop 9 points in 2 weeks ? haven't done anything different.

hey,

without seeing your credit info it would be hard to gauge exactly, but there's a possibility one of your banks reported intra-month while you had a high balance potentially. you may have paid it off but if it was submitted to the credit agencies during a peak use period then that could have changed your credit utilization % which is a big chunk of the calculation.

credit scores go up and down,  any number of things could have changed over the 2 weeks that might have caused the 9 point drop.   I would not worry much over 9 points right now.  

The more credit you have and the longer you have it the less ups and downs you will see in your credit score.

If you look at my profile I have put some history on things I have done over the past 3 years here on credit karma.   building up your credit score takes a very long time,  this is not a get rich process.   it's sort of like a goverment process  very very long to get what you want.