Question

Wooduardinho

Why has my score dropped by 80 for what seems to be no reason?!
When I first joined the site back in November my score was around 725. Since then, I logged in again in February and I'm now at 641. I'm still at that level today. I have 1 new CC and my overall utilisation of CC's has dropped by about 20%. This just doesn't seem to add up to me. What's more is that I can't see my previous 725 rating when I try and look back through the history of my scores.

Any advice / guidance would be greatly appreciated.

That doesn't sound right. I do believe that I read that Credit Karma switched scoring systems sometime not long ago, I am not sure on that though, hopefully someone else knows.