Question

rad2015

Why has my score dropped
in the last month

rad2015

Every other report has me in the low 700's    Now karma has me at 603 and 599.   Something changed at karma in th elast 2 months and my scores here are over 100 points lower than everywhere else.   Good Bye  Karma .. .  free or not.   THere is a lack a transparancy here in fully answering what happened.  I have seen many similar questions recently always answered like a true Washington PR representative.  If I can't get clear and open answers what good is it to rely on a site that will not be truthful.  Adios!

Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau, but is a teaching site.  The score here is an approximation based on information provided by Transunion and is only intended for use with the financial tools so you can see what could happen following certain financial events.  Nothing is reported from this site to anyone else but the individual who signed up. 

As for getting answers...this is an open forum and you certainly do not want all of your financial information presented here when you have no idea of the integrity of the individuals reading it.  The answers can be obtained by reading the educational articles here and analyzing your own financial situation based on what you learned.   I was not taught the needed financial skills in school and am happy with what I learned here (my score has gone up, BTW).  No one is forcing you to stay, and they didn't force you to sign up.  All your decisions are yours, and no one else's.   If you want to leave, goodbye and good luck, because you likely will need it.