Question

guessrobertl1

Why has my score dropped?
The only activity that changed was that I paid off my car. Everything else is equal to previous reports.

Most Helpful Response

I just paid my auto loan off also. I had a drop in the vantage score of sixty six points but not on my regular score with credit Karma. I noticed the last two times I traded in autos to buy another one and they counted the loan as closed and recognized the new one, I don't remember if that dropped my score or not. On the total accounts they still show the three auto accounts that I had , only this time I didn't trade my vehicle . I've decided to keep it and revamp my savings account . This last auto loan was for 48 months and I paid it off in 24 . The bank was happy I paid it off early , why not the scoring teams that are created . Its like a penalty. I guess over the next few months the score should reestablish itself. I know if I go for a loan and I get offered a raw deal I just won't buy the product. Let someone else be stuck. I can still get a good size loan from the bank at a reasonable rate.

Credit score droped

I would say you dont have the revoling car loan account its closed paid off you think